Free up space on your desk and make your workspace more comfortable and ergonomic.
Proper monitor placement for a more comfortable workspace:
- Adjust the monitor height so that the top of the screen is at—or slightly below—eye level.
- Your eyes should look slightly downward when viewing the middle of the screen.
- Position the monitor at least 20 inches (51 cm) from your eyes—about an arm’s length distance. If your screen is larger, add more viewing distance.
- Keep glare down by adjusting the screen position.
- Maintain the distance between your screen-scanning eyes and your screen by tilting the monitor back 10° to 20°.
- If you wear bifocals (we’ll never tell!), lower the monitor below eye level and turn your screen upward, tilting it back 30° to 45°.
Monitor Arm Specs:
- Requires VESA mount compliant screw holes in monitor, please check your monitors for VESA mount compatibility prior to ordering
- For use on 17′′-30′′ monitors; up to 17.6 lbs.
- Built-in dual USB 3 ports integrated into clamp base for easy power access.
- Height adjusts to 17′′ tall.
- Monitor tilt and swivel capability.
- Ships with hardware for grommet or clamp attachment to worksurface.
- Arms feature double extension, allowing 20′′+ of back and forth movement.